Thursday, June 4, 2015

Currently in June

Ahh! Time to catch up with Currently and bloggy friends. I have to say, summer vacation is SO relaxing. My morning has consisted of coffee, reading, online shopping, running around the backyard with my furbabies and a nap (the furbabies are still napping). Sweet!

One of my personal enjoyments catching up with Currently is visiting all the creatively designed blogs. Wow! Teachers are a very creative bunch- aren't we?

Thank you Farley for bringing awareness to the many pets in need in Wimberley, Texas. I am so thankful to be able to help out.

Visit Oh Boy Fourth Grade  if you would like to help out too.

Now that I am on Summer vacation I don't have any excuses not to get an exercise routine and get in shape. This is my pep talk ... but no joke-  I have been pondering and contemplating being physically healthy for awhile now and just have not committed to it. I suppose me talking about it , writing about it, and investing in new shoes :) is me committing. If you have any words of inspiration, suggestions, I am open to them.

Here are the shoes that are going to help me keep my commitment to exercising consistently. Fun colors!
Obviously, it is going to take more than shoes (an outfit possibly?) But, I know I will feel better if I start and stay consistent. Here's to Summer 2015!

4 comments :

  1. I love those purple shoes. Even if they don't help you keep your commitment at least you'll have a cute pair of sneakers to rock.
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you've started your summer. Still have about a week over here! Good luck with your health/fitness goals. I find that if I spend money on something, like a super cute new pair of shoes, I'm more invested, as well! =)

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if any shoes are going to inspire you then these are the ones - love the colour purple so a big thumbs up from me, Martha. It's lovely to be back in touch and hope you have a fabulous summer vacation - you deserve it :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love how Fun and BRIGHT your shoes are, and how perfect they are for summer! I would be motivated to walk everyday if I had a pair of bright running school! Happy and safe thoughts to you as you road trip to Washington and Oregon!! Such a beautiful drive!!

    Kimberlee
    It's Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete

We love comments.