Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Random Meet Up

So sad this is our very last Monday Meet Up. I have totally enjoyed getting to know other bloggers a little more. So, here is my final link up to Monday Meet Up with The Teaching Tribune.
Love these random facts I get to share about me :) Don't tell anyone.

1. One of my favorite things was to sit on a stool in the kitchen and watch my mom prepare dinner. It was so pacifying! I enjoyed watching her calmness, hearing the sounds of pots and pans, and smelling all the delicious scents of the food being prepared.
 

2. It is a version of my mom's name and I like all the possible nicknames... Isa, Bella, Bell... I have put some thought into this because I find that my name is typically used in movies and books to represent an older, unhappy woman.

3. The worst day ever in my classroom was when my first grade class was having an ice cream party and I did not purchase enough. I can't even write about it I feel so bad still 20 years later. I had a handful of students with no ice cream!

4. I read Wonder by R. J. Palacio and it was such a great read. August (Aussie) the main character was born with a facial deformity and was homeschooled up until 5th grade. All he desires is for kids to see him as any ordinary kid. His courage and sweet demeanor is aww-worthy.

5. I have 4 sisters. My two older sister are also teachers and my two younger sister wanted nothing to do with teaching.

6. Give me some fluffy pancakes with a hot cup of coffee and I am a happy camper. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

We love comments.