Friday, May 2, 2014

Let's Hear it for Teachers!

     For teachers this time of year can be a bit stressful. Between teaching and meeting our student's daily needs we have the added load of assessments, report cards, award assemblies, grade choice for next school year, moving classrooms, and a steady stream of paperwork from the office. It can be absolutely overwhelming! So, it feels very nice to be a little pampered.
    I know I am feeling super special about TeacherspayTeachers 2-Day Sale. I have some adorable fonts and clip arts on my wishlist that I have been waiting to purchase. Wendie and I have also added a fun Reading to Learn Roller Coasters booklet to our series. This booklet has some amazing history about roller coasters and the science behind these thrilling rides.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/2-Smart-Wenches
Thank you Jaime for the adorable TpT button.

3 comments :

  1. Yes - your sale button is super cute - I'm still trying to figure out how I get the official sale banner to show properly on my TpT page - part of it's missing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creator of the button said anyone could use, so feel free to use as well. Bummer on the banner I hope you can figure it out.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for sharing - that's really kind of you.

      Delete

We love comments.