Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Y is for Yay for National Teacher Appreciation Day

Tuesday, May 6th is National Teacher Day. When I think back on my schooling I have such positive memories and experiences,  I am so thankful. I remember each and every teacher I have had with fond memories. No, they weren't perfect, they had their good days and bad. But, overall, my teachers inspired me personally, challenged me academically, and made me feel accepted. I truly have so many teachers to thank.

I encourage you to take time on May 6th to thank a teacher. As a current teacher, I know it would be appreciated and it would mean a lot.




3 comments :

  1. What a great idea - we don't have this in the UK. Last day of term is when we usually receive any cards/small gifts from students. http://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy teachers day. I owe my virtues to my school teachers.:)

    Visit http://www.malavikka.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot a great deal pertaining to awful selections intended for instructors day time SMS. I most certainly will select the greatest educators twenty-four hours SMS to create the item around my card for the most popular teacher. Check up on different Useful SMSes upon our own Top SMS For Teachers Day

    ReplyDelete

We love comments.