Monday, April 28, 2014

X is for Roman Numeral X

I cannot believe I was having a hard time thinking of something to post for X. Today is my fur babies'  10th birthday.

Ten (Roman Numeral X) years ago my hubby and I adopted the cutest Golden Retrievers ever. They are brother (Lefty) and sister (LuLu). They have blessed our lives in so many ways. They are the children we always wanted but did not have. They are dedicated companions and truly love us unconditionally. They are forgiving friends and adoring fans. Take a look at these two ten years ago.
They love taking pictures, especially LuLu. She will block her brother in any photo to be front and center. Aren't they adorable!? LuLu is my special girl. She is sensitive and so in tune with my emotions and Lefty loves his poppa.


Boy! We have both sure changed in ten years. Here's to aging gracefully and enjoying each day. Happy Birthday Lefty and LuLu. I am off to make their birthday dinner, Spagetti and Meatballs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love comments.