Thursday, April 24, 2014

U is for Useful

I am not sure why the letter U was such a toughy but it was. I just got back from a trip to Lowe's with my hubby and saw all these amazing things one can build with the right tools. One of my hubby's favorite catch phrases is, "I just need the right tool." That usually means he is off to Home Depot or Lowe's in search of a new tool. So I thought, as a teacher, what are the tools that I need to get my job done?

Here is my list of teacher useful/must have/cannot live without tools.
  1. Expo Markers 
  2. Sticky Notes
  3. Mr. Sketch Scented Markers (love the colors and scent)
  4. Paper Mate Flair felt tip pens (they don't smear)
  5. Chart paper
  6. Blue pen (only color for attendance folder)
  7. Magnets
  8. Whistle (got to have it)
  9. Smart Board (How would I teach without it?)
  10. Blue Painters Tape 
  11. Glue gun
  12. Highlighter
  13. Popsicle sticks
I am sure I am forgetting a few dozen or so items.

Any teachers out there that want to add to the list? If you're not a teacher, what is your most useful tool?

1 comment :

  1. I love your list! I really should have been a teacher:) I am a paper crafter so my "go to" tool would be my paper snips (little scissors)! Visiting from the A to Z Blogging Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments.