Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Name

Recently we had someone ask how Wendie and I chose our name 2 Smart Wenches. Well, Wendie was researching medieval history for her third book in her trilogy (she writes under the pen name Tess Oliver) and wenches kept popping up, so we thought why not? We decided it was just cheeky enough to catch some attention.

I know getting back into school mode can be exhausting. As much as I enjoy setting up my classroom and getting everything ready, it tuckers me out. So, when I get home I need to wind down and forget about work for a bit. I am currently reading the book that inspired our name.
I would definitely recommend one of my favorites, Camille. I couldn't put the book down. Camille is a young adult, paranormal romance set in Victorian England. Ah... let the reading begin.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love comments.